[ltp] DVI out on T42p - how to make it work?

Jonathan Gittos linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 08 Sep 2004 10:16:29 +0100

Singlehead works fine but make sure that you boot / resume the machine
out of the docking station and then plug it in once you've passed the
boot splash screen.

Dualhead works fine with the analog vga cable - all of us have struggled
with DVI out and Dualhead.

Let me know if you need the XFree86config (I'm susing SuSE 9.1 as well)

Regards

Jonathan