[ltp] thinkpad 600x irda / palm 3 / mandrake 10

David Smith linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:55:00 -0500 (CDT)

gad, eventhough it was in the subject line, i forgot to mention i want to
synv via irda. i dont have a usb sync cable and the serial base is not
convenient to schlep around with the laptop.

i have not read the visor howto, ill check it out.
-- dave

  /"\
  \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN  CAMPAŅA DE MOŅO ASCII
   X   AGAINST HTML MAIL      CONTRA CORREO DE HTML
  / \