[ltp] thinkpad 600x irda / palm 3 / mandrake 10

Bret Comstock Waldow linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 09 Sep 2004 08:37:53 +1200

I have synced via the IrDA port before.  I don't know if it's enabled
right now.  Let me know if the HowTo covers this or not (it's time to go
to work right now).

Cheers,
Bret