[ltp] [ACPI] fan always on: ACPI on IBM ThinkPad R51

Svein Larsen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 09 Sep 2004 09:22:03 +0200

I have an R50 and i think it was me who started this thread.
Can someone please update me if i missed something; is there a solution
to make the fan stop when only cold air coming out of the fan? Its
really annoying. I'am quite sure that when i boot Winoze (seldom tho :)
the fan often stops when computer is idle. It never happens when booting
into linux :/

- Svein