[ltp] thinkpad 600x irda / palm 3 / mandrake 10

Sat, 11 Sep 2004 00:12:47 +0300

--fWddYNRDgTk9wQGZ

Looks like you're getting somewhere!

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 10:41:47AM -0500, David Smith wrote:
> modules.conf:
> alias char-major-161 ircomm-tty
> alias tty-ldisc-11 irtty-sir
> alias irda0 nsc-ircc
> options nsc-ircc dongle_id=3D0x09 io=3D0x2f8 irq=3D4 dma=3D3
> pre-install nsc-ircc /bin/setserial /dev/ttyS1 uart none
>=20
> sysconfig/irda:
> IRDA=3Dyes
> DEVICE=3D/dev/ttyS1

Change this line to DEVICE=3Dirda0

I assume this ends up on the command line of irattach.

You have to specify /dev/ttySx there when you use irport/irtty (one of
the two, anyway), but you have to specify irda0 when you use a kernel
module like nsc-ircc.

> #DONGLE=3D0x09
> DISCOVERY=3Dyes
> IRDA_PORT=3D"irda0"

Marius Gedminas
--=20
This is, or so I'm told, a classic book. I can see why. It is long and it
requires a great effort to finish it. If you go through a great effort to
suffer for a long time, you are allowed to sneer at people who can't be
bothered. That's the surest sign of classic art.
		-- Lars Wirzenius

--fWddYNRDgTk9wQGZ

--fWddYNRDgTk9wQGZ--