[ltp] thinkpad 600x irda / palm 3 / mandrake 10

David Smith linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 12:00:41 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

not sure if you even read the post you replied to, but your instructions
are incredibly basic for what i've had to do to get this far..

-- dave

  /"\
  \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN  CAMPAŅA DE MOŅO ASCII
   X   AGAINST HTML MAIL      CONTRA CORREO DE HTML
  / \