[ltp] thinkpad 600x irda / palm 3 / mandrake 10

David Smith linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 18:13:38 -0500 (CDT)

I agree it should not be necessary, however, part of my problems stemmed
from the fact that the guys working on nsc-ircc added a test to the source
code that didn't work properly and had to be removed.

-- dave

  /"\
  \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN  CAMPAŅA DE MOŅO ASCII
   X   AGAINST HTML MAIL      CONTRA CORREO DE HTML
  / \