[ltp] Speedstep-centrino patch for debian?

T D linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 19:19:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Justin,

    Do you have the source for the linux kernel? It is
in there. In the menu for the kernel:

    Power management options -> CPU Frequency

If you have more questions, please write me
HTH,
Tino