[ltp] Speedstep-centrino patch for debian?

T D linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 05:11:43 -0700 (PDT)

Which series of the kernel are you using: 2.4 or 2.6?

The headings of the kernel options for 2.6 are:
Code Maturity Level Options
General Setup
Loadaable Module Support
Processor type and features
Power management options(ACPI,APM)    <- you want this
one
Bus Options (PCI, PCMCIA, EISA, MCA, ISA)
Executable file formats
Device Drivers
File systems
Profiling Support