[ltp] xorg 6.8

Patrick Huber linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:02:51 +0200

Here's the device section from my last known working XF86Config. It contains
the ChipId and if I remember correctly I got the exact same error without the
ChipId setting when I was running XFree86. I switched to xorg a while ago...

Section "Device"
        Option       "AGPMode"        "4"
        Option       "AGPFastWrite"   "true"
        Option       "EnablePageFlip" "true"
        #Option      "CloneVRefresh"   "60-90"
        Identifier  "Radeon0"
        Driver      "radeon"
        Option      "MonitorLayout"   "LVDS, CRT"
        #Option      "PanelOff"        "true"
        Option      "CloneDisplay"    "0"
        Option      "CloneMode"       "1024x768"
        Option      "CloneHSync"      "30-80"
        BusID       "PCI:1:0:0"
        ChipId      0x4E47 # working
EndSection