[ltp] [ACPI] fan always on: ACPI on IBM ThinkPad R51 (update)

Konstantin Filtschew linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:05:17 +0200

hi,

I did the same and have the same log entries, but the fan is still running.

But my CPU is 2 degrees cooler then before.
Now running on 33-35 degrees, but the fan is still on.

Greetz

Konstantin