[ltp] TP R32 LCD goes blank, won't come back

morpheus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:05:04 -0400

I've managed to get the screen to come back by suspending (it doesn't
suspend, but the screen comes back) so I'm assuming this is an APM
issue.  I'm going to try upgrading to 2.6 kernel and ACPI.

Thanks for the help.

James