[ltp] Why use acpi for suspend?

Nick Bower linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:53:43 +0200

Thanks, that's news to me - I assumed the bios was doing the suspend as
I've never configured APM, and apmd is not running (although I'll admit
that it is installed now that I've checked).

I installed tpb and perhaps this may be triggering apm for a suspend?  I
can't think how else the FN+F4 could be intercepted.  I guess I should
try and configure tpb work with acpi then.