[ltp] New ATI 3.12.0 drivers - seem to be worse than 3.9.0

Hamie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:16:35 +0100

Alex wrote:

>This is a known issue with the fglrx driver and X11-Xorg 6.8.0/6.8.1.
>Using opengl crashes the X server because of slight binary
>incompatibles. ATI is aware of this and have said they are looking into
>the issue and will hopefully release a fixed version soon.

Have they said anything about making it work on laptops when
suspending/resuming? I've tried sending feedback & never gotten so much
as a hint (Either by email or in the way of fixes) over the last 6
months with their drivers...