[ltp] Thinkpad keyboard verndor in US that ships internationally?

Carl Nygard linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:11:43 -0400

On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 13:57, Nick Bower wrote:
>   Maybe there's
> a smalltime vendor somewhere specializing in thinkpads?

DR Frank Browm
#20 LOUIS BOTHA AVENUE,
YOVILE DISTRIC,
SOUTH AFRICA.
TEL-871-762-604-485
Fax-871-762-604-486

 (VERY URGENT BUSINESS TRANSACTION)

Dear sir,

In order to transfer out (US 40 Million) fourth
million United States Dollars) from African
Development Bank, I have engaged in a business
transaction whereby after complicated negotiations
I find myself in posession of 1 Million spare IBM
laptop keyboards of various make/model/part#.  I
have picked-up the trust and courage to write you
this letter with devine confidence that you are a
reliable and honest person who actually needs one
of these damn things, and will be capable for
this important business transaction believing also
that you will never be smart enough to know this
is a scam, at least until your bank draft reads $0.

My name is DR Frank Browm a senior Auditing Officer
with the African Development bank (ADB) in South
Africa. I have involved a very senior official in the
operational department and we have agreed that after
we plunder your bank account, we will send you one (1)
gen-you-wine IBM Thinkpad keyboard (probably one you
don't actually need, just consider the odds). All
necessary precautions have been taken to ensure a risk
free situation on the side of the both parties. Well,
just us actually.  Please note that this deal can only
take place on the following conditions:-

1.you will provide the bank account and other
relevant particulars/information for easy and onward
plunder of your money.
2.absolute confidentiality and sincerity will be
required and guaranteed, considering our (me and my
partners) positions in the prison.

Please treat with utmost confidentiality.  Contact me
as quickly as possible through my e-mail box.

Expecting your urgent response,

Best Regards,

Yours faithfully,

DR Frank Browm