[ltp] No sound on A30 (2652 3CU) with Sarge

Konstantin Filtschew linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:38:32 +0200

hi,

what do dmesg say after you've loaded your modules ???

try alsamixer and unmute your channels with the key m.

The muted channels are marked with -MM-

If you don't have alsa installed, you have to do
this first.

Which linux version do you have???

Greetz

Konstantin