[ltp] Re: T41 Recovery CD

Juergen Stuber linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:54:27 +0200

Dax Kelson <dax@gurulabs.com> writes:

> Not sure if it helps the original poster, but with my T42p I was able to
> create myself a single bootable recovery DVD that had the WinXP Pro plus
> all the other software. Everything you need to create the recovery DVD
> is sitting on the hard disk.

So, where's the HOWTO?

I always wanted to create a MS-Windows XP install(!) disk for my T30,
but it seems you need some NT/2000/XP family boot code that
I don't know where to get from, as I don't have any such CD.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>
http://www.jstuber.net/

Looking for consulting and project work in Mozart/Oz, Linux kernel, USB