[ltp] Bootable USB CD rom, X31

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:41:01 -0700

Eban:

Take the drive back to the store you bought it from and advise them that
it does not work properly.  I did that with a USB 2.0 card and they gave
me my money back, less the restock fee, but they allowed me to plug in
the new card before I left the store and showed them that the new card
actually worked in my A22p system.  Saved them the bother of restocking
the second card and saved me gas as the store is about 150 miles (240km)
round trip.

James McKenzie