[ltp] Re: T41 Recovery CD

Dax Kelson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:48:49 -0600

On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 18:17, Paul Kaplan wrote:
> Has anyone confirmed this procedure with another recent TP?
> TIA
> Paul

I did this on my T42p. Any *many* people have done over on the T-series
ThinkPad forum.

There are very actives forums, where all sorts of T-series fanatics post
about how the Sanyo battery has a snugger fit than the Sony battery,
long threads about the new "IPS" 15" LCDs vs the 14" LCDs, ghosting with
the 15" LCD on the AT&T Wireless login page, using business cards to
shim up the keyboard to stop it squeaking, and all other manner of
Thinkpad minutia.

http://forum.thinkpads.com/

There be crazy Thinkpad freaks. You have been warned.

Dax Kelson