[ltp] thinkpad keys not working

Jan Kokoska linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:21:33 +0100

"tail -f /var/log/acpid" and try pressing the keys, see if acpid can see
it (i.e. they generate an acpi event). If they do, configure your acpid
events/actions scripts properly to take advantage of these, if they
don't, debug acpi support in your kernel (i.e. recompile as you most
likely don't have it on).

Jan Kokoska