[ltp] Updates on getting Recovery CDs for T41 + rapid restore ultra

Jan Kokoska linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:18:35 +0100

I consider a "violation of my human rights" to have to pay for OEM XP in
the first place, when all I ordered was a laptop. I never used XP on it
after the initial boot&wipe. Not accepting EULA didn't help either.
Buying the hardware without M$ tax is not possible as far as I am aware
of.

Jan