[ltp] Updates on getting Recovery CDs for T41 + rapid restore ultra

Nick Bower linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:22:55 +0200

I was disappointed to see that XP on my Italian Thinkpad did not include
any language other than Italian.  I speak a little, but it's not my
first language.  So yes - they are localised.