[ltp] Re: Linux-Thinkpad digest, Vol 1 #632 - 27 msgs

Joan Roig Amorós linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:33:03 -0400

Thanks for your answer(s). The keyspan website has a nice page about how to
make it work in Linux. I wait for your report.

and a bit OT...
I also played a couple of times with my GPS while flying (the movie was kind
of bad...).  I googled it at it's legal, but it's up to the airline to decide
if they allow it or not. Last time, a guy from Airfrance saw it and made me
turn it of. Now I fly British ;-)

regards,
joan