[ltp] problems with vmware and display

Carsten Heinelt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 04 Apr 2005 10:31:21 +0200

Just switch to console and back and colors will be OK. I have the same problem
with T41p, Debian Sarge, Debian XFree 4.3 and independent of kernel in conjunction
with VMware WS 4.5.

Carsten.

--
                                          _
Carsten Heinelt                         CADENCE Design Systems GmbH

Tel.:    +49-89-4563-1937               Mozartstr.2
Mobile:  +49-172-8969162                85622 Feldkirchen
Fax:     +49-89-4563-1800               Germany