[ltp] problems with vmware and display - workarounds do not work

Leo Gürtler linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 05 Apr 2005 00:47:37 +0200

Hi,

I tried switching to a console and switching to fullscreen.
Both does _not_ work for me - i.e. no change.
But I had several occasional trials with vmware that (after booting the
computer and then trying vmware) no colors were messed, but only till I
stopped and resumed the guest OS. Then the colortables were messed up
again, and this does not succeeded every time.

Any further suggestions?
Maybe some parameters in XF86Config-4 ? Can one of you send me your
XF86Config-4 please so that I can check that (maybe privately and not
via the list).

thanks + greetings,

leo