[ltp] Good price on T43p?

Konstantin Filtschew linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 09:28:31 +0200

--Signature_Tue__5_Apr_2005_09_28_31_+0200_U=SXdLUldyaz.duu

hi,

I have the newest INTEL 2915 a/b/g in my T40 (works on older laptops
only with the 1802.c hack). The card works like a charm with linux. I
can use wpa with wpa_supplicant. Very nice card and great reception.
+10% to +15% compared to my old pcmcia netgear card.

The only disadvantage is, that I can't use monitor mode, but this is an
intel firmware problem. It is on their todo list, but still not done :(

Greetz

Konstantin