[ltp] CPU Speed T40p

James Ryan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 22:31:27 -0400 (EDT)

>i have used both 2.6.10 and 2.6.11 kernels on my tp with madwifi and no
>problems at all.

Yeah, unlucky for me, eh?  I've been trying the madwifi CVS every couple of weeks but I still get kernel panics.  Seems I'm the only one as I haven't seen anyone else reporting it on the madwifi site.  When I get some time (if ever) I'll do a more thorough investigation and file a bug report, but I have no pressing need to move to 2.6.10 at this point, and I really hate debugging kernel panics with all the reboots and fscks...

-m
James F. Ryan
CEO
Total Information Security, Ltd.