[ltp] TP R50e: Suspend to RAM again

Pawel Topa linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 07 Apr 2005 14:21:09 +0200

Hi!

I've recently worked on suspend-to-ram on my R50e. At this time I used
vanilla kernel 2.6.11.4. I turned off X. Computer went sleep after "echo
3 > /proc/acpi/sleep" without any problems. And resume proceeded OK...
except *graphic card*. Other subsystems back to work without problems. I
can login via ssh to my computer and work on it.
It seems to me that the solution could be restart of graphic subsystem,
but I don't know how to do that. I've tried with frame buffer (fbset),
but intelfb modelu doesn't allow for changing fb parameters.

Regards

Paweł Topa