[ltp] R51 - OSD not working

Florian Dorpmueller linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 09 Apr 2005 13:48:45 +0000

Because of not having any OSD I made a trial with starting "tpb -v" from a
konsole.

>From "echo $DISPLAY" as user I get  ":0.0" and "echo "hello world" |
osd_cat" gives me "Error initializing osd: Default font not found". Setting
a user font in /etc/tpbrc does't change anything for this.

Additonally I can start any other X application from a konsole (e.g. vlc,
ooffice, etc.) - no problem here.

Flori