[ltp] How to turn your T42p into a brick with ACPI...

Brad Langhorst linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 09:14:45 -0400

On Sun, 2005-04-10 at 09:05 -0400, David A. Desrosiers wrote:
> > 	Has anyone managed to accomplish both of these tasks?
>
> 	Am I to assume that nobody has an answer to my original
> question? After 8 replies, not a single one had any suggestions as to
> how I can get functional acpi + suspend working (I'm not using the ATI
> drivers, I don't do games, so I don't need OpenGL), and how to get the
> DockII working.
i suspect the length of your post might have dissuaded some...
being sunday morning might have eliminated a few more.

anyway... i don't have a dock so i don't know about that - but i have
read some reports of functionality in the archives.  ibm-acpi also has a
dock piece that i suspect will be handy for you...

brad