[ltp] Re: How to turn your T42p into a brick with ACPI...

Kay-Michael Voit linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:40:08 +0200

--------------enig2886771F75CA173DEF4E1554

> Swsusp2 is considered too experimental for most vendors and the
> kernel.org mainstream (although I find it very stable).  You'll need
> to rebuild most (all?) vendor kernels if you want it, yes.  If it
> happens to be Fedora, try this:
>
> http://www.suspend2.net/fedora/

ubuntu has it included. and it detected my ibm a/b/g wlan-card during
installation(!).
only thing not completely working at the moment is S3 :( (see my
question from yesterday)