[ltp] Is there any possible (ugly) solution for the ati-drivers

Ovidiu Achim linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:55:54 +0200

I confirm that APM is working well with fglrx ATI drivers.
Also, I haven't found any way to make it working with ACPI (I tried
with all version >= 3.14) and I don't think that a solution exists
(fglrx is not supporting ACPI).

Cheers,
Ovi