[ltp] Linux Technology Center : ACP Modem Driver for Linux

Sean Dague linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:10:50 -0400

--PNTmBPCT7hxwcZjr

On Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 04:23:19PM -0500, - - wrote:
> >Does this help?
>=20
> >http://sf.gds.tuwien.ac.at/a/ac/acpmodem/
>=20
> >regards, Wolf
>=20
> Thank you Wolf for the url!!
>=20
> >Come on... hit the page I've linked to, find the name of the
> >rpm or tarball you want, then put that name into google,=20
>=20
> >David A. Desrosiers
>=20
> Thank you David!! I didn't think about that :)
>=20
> >You will find the code on any Gentoo mirror, e.g.
>=20
> >ftp://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/gentoo/distfiles/mwavem=
-2 .0.tar.gz
>=20
> >Christopher Sawtell
>=20
> Thank you Christopher!!
>=20
> IBM removed their url & i emailed them but got no where, Thank you for al=
l your help.

FYI, all the projects that were hosted on IBM's developerworks were moved to
SourceForge.net (http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=3D449291).=
=20
It was pretty well publicized, having noticed articles on slashdot, linux
weekly news, and a dozen other sites. :)

When in doubt, google. ;)

	-Sean

--PNTmBPCT7hxwcZjr

--PNTmBPCT7hxwcZjr--