[ltp] Is there any possible (ugly) solution for the ati-drivers

Ovidiu Achim linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:10:38 +0200

I'm not using any more APM.
I switched one month ago to ACPI with radeon drivers. By using
DynamicClocks + cpufreq + laptop_mode I can keep my R51 fan off time
to time and I preffer this config. When I need TV-out I have to
restart X with FGLRX drivers.

My APM config was:
- kernel 2.6.11;
- FGLRX 3.14.

I'm still using the old FGLRX 3.14 due to DVI issues on my ATI M9 in
the 8.* versions.

Cheers,
Ovi