[ltp] Mails from ATI about the Suspend-To-Ram problem with fglrx drivers

Dorpmüller linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:37:48 +0200

Hi Nils,

that sounds very interesting. I think that a lot of people will be exited to
make their Thinkpad work with ATI-driver and suspend-to-..

Since this thread has become very long, do you feel able to write a short
summary or a little HOWTO so that other people can follow your solution
easier? (Kernel, settings, patches, changes in XF86Config-4, sleep.sh, etc.)

One more question: Is suspend-to-disk also possible with the ATI-driver? I
use this much more than S3.

Greetings,
Flori