[ltp] [OT] Cleaning Mousebuttons

Meidinger Chris linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:41:18 +0200

Hi Mario,

i agree with Eben, that the keys are not oily but rather polished. I habe
had different models of thinkpads with the same effects -- keys like e, a,
s, i and '.' which are used alot tend to get rubbed clean. On older
keyboards, this would remove the letters, but the t42p keyboard seems to be
very resistent to letter removal. Nonetheless, it seems to me that they are
more likely polished than oily.

Cheers,

Chris