[ltp] [OT] Cleaning Mousebuttons

David A. Desrosiers linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:13:38 -0400 (EDT)

> It has two plastic rods that stick out to either side of the tapered
> end of the button. so I bent one and broke part way through the
> other in pulling it out.  If I had removed both the L and R buttons
> first I might have seen what I was doing and pulled it out without
> breaking the rods.

	This is precisely the reason I opted for the full TPP
Protection Plan. I went over about 2-dozen possible things that could
go wrong with the laptop on the phone with them prior to my order, and
they were all covered, except using the Thinkpad as a bulletproof
vest. They don't cover that.

	Dropping it down the stairs, putting my fist through the
screen, running over it in the driveway, spilling a gallon of soda on
the keyboard, whatever... its all covered, no questions asked.

David A. Desrosiers
desrod@gnu-designs.com
http://gnu-designs.com