[ltp] Fingerprint reader already supported?

Thomas Strobel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:13:37 +0200

Hello there,

this is the first time I'm using a mailinglist, so please be patient
with me.
Now to my question. I bought an IBM T42 with integrated fingerprint
reader. Does anybody know if this device is already supported under
Linux? I have already found some threads, but there I couldn't figure
out if somebody and when who is working on it. I am very interested in
getting this fingerprint reader supported and would like to offer my
help, also I don't have too much experience in developing software. But
I think it could worth a try ;-).

Thanks for your help

Thomas