[ltp] Fingerprint reader already supported?

Alejandro Bonilla linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 07:30:21 -0600

 I guess I can, but then the same story about "I don't have
 the hardware to do it" "I don't know if we should do it this
 way, or they other way"

 Anyway, I don't think I'll loose time, if I do... :)

> > Alex

- Alejandro