[ltp] Fingerprint reader already supported?

abonilla linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:03:07 -0400

Right in this moment, I'm writing LKML to look for developers to make a driver
for this. One already said is interested. Id been working on this for some
time already... Hopefully it can be done..

- Alejandro

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:48:41 -0400, James Knott wrote