[ltp] xorg dri enabled - processor C3 state not entered

Christopher Sawtell linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:04:11 +1200

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:27, James Knott wrote:
> jamesr@totalinfosecurity.com wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I will be unable to read or respond to emails between April 14th and
> > April 23rd 2005.  I will read and respond to your email after this date.
> >
> > For urgent issues, you can reach me by  telephone at +1-617-642-8810.
> >
> > I apologise for the inconvenience.
>
> Maybe everyone on the list should make an "emergency" call, to let him
> know he shouldn't be sending these messages to the list.  ;-)

Every half decent mail reader has a 'kill' filter.
I'd suggest you put him in it!
You'll need to filter on the From: line as well as content, because you need
to get rid of all the resultant chattering, as well as his robotic
utterances.

Problem fixed.!