[ltp] USB after docking

David A. Desrosiers linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:06:15 -0400 (EDT)

> I will be unable to read or respond to emails between April 14th and
> April 23rd 2005.  I will read and respond to your email after this
> date.

> President and CEO
> Total Information Security Limited

	Ok, how many messages is this now...

	You have to love someone who is the CEO of "Total Information
Security Limited", who can't even configure his vacation rule properly
to stop spamming public mailing lists every time someone sends a
message to the list.

	Can one of the list moderators please put his subscription on
hold, until April 23rd? Otherwise we're going to get 9 more days of
messages from this individual.

	I'll bounce him to /dev/null on this end, but others might not
be so lucky as to have control of the mail system they read mail upon
to be able to do that. I've also bounced a copy to the abuse@ address
at his provider, for completeness.

	Now back to hacking on my Thinkpad hardware...

David A. Desrosiers
desrod@gnu-designs.com
http://gnu-designs.com