[ltp] Plese turn off James Ryan's auto responder!

Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:40:16 +0100 (BST)

Could the mailing list moderator please remove James from the list?
As a moderator of other lists myself, I have no patience with braindead
autorepliers that mail back to the list rather than the list manager -
sensible ones will always do the latter, and sensible people will set
up their own in procmail with appropriate catches so that they don't
respond to lists at all.  See the Errors-To: field in mails to this
list for instance.

Imagine if there were two braindead autorepliers on the list at this
time: list meltdown and all our mailboxes full.  Please don't
tolerate this kind of awful software.