Mr Ryan's auto-responder problem ... (Re: [ltp] Plese turn off James Ryan's auto responder!)

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:40:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005, Bob Alexander wrote:
> eh eh eh eh ... you're a genius !!! I would also subscribe him to a lot
> of other lists on skinheads, foot feticists and mr. berlusconi's fan !!!

	So I just got the book "Google Hacking".  You'd think we could put
together a simple search to identify all qualifying mailing list sites in
the world.  They all have the same UI, including a subscription form with
fields that appear to always have the same name.  My first attempt found
570,000 Mailman subscription pages.

	Oh, dear.  This is such a bad idea.  No one should even consider
doing such a thing!

Aaron