Mr Ryan's auto-responder problem ... (Re: [ltp] Plese turn off James Ryan's auto responder!)

Fri, 15 Apr 2005 18:32:52 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005, Bob Alexander wrote:

> Aaron Mulder wrote:
>> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005, Michael Gaber wrote:
>>
>>> would be a VERY good idea, but we ca't subscribe him...
>>

>> 	Why not?  Don't most mailing list programs send you a messages and
>> say "reply to this with the cryptic digits in the header intact to confirm
>> your subscription"...?  :)
>>
>> Aaron
>
> eh eh eh eh ... you're a genius !!! I would also subscribe him to a lot of
> other lists on skinheads, foot feticists and mr. berlusconi's fan !!!
>
> ;->
>
> Bob

Um, yes I hope this is all in jest...!  Please don't anyone be so
silly as to do such a thing - James will have plenty to read when he
gets back as it is, and just needs to get a sane vacation program or
use procmail.  Subscribing him to other lists would just create chaos,
maybe for those lists too.  So I trust you are all joking :)