[ltp] Re:[Itp] Thinkpad 23

Richard Mancusi linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:51:19 -0500

I have both the "Set Up" and "Trouble Shooting" guides from that
URL in PDF format.  The "Trouble Shooting" guide has an opening
section that shows Features/Specifications/etc.  I believe this is
what you are looking for.

If you would like, I will send these attachments directly to you -
obviously no attachments to the list.

Rich

On 4/15/05, njcross <njcross@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I tried the suggested URL for my ThinkPad T23 and got to 'Online User's G=
uide
> - ThinkPad General' :
>=20
> http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/product.do?template=3D/product=
page/landingpages/productPageLandingPage.vm&brandind=3D10&familyind=3D50322=
&machineind=3D0&modelind=3D0&partnumberind=3D0&subcategoryind=3D0&doctypein=
d=3D100&doccategoryind=3D0&operatingsystemind=3D49979&validate=3Dtrue