[ltp] T42p + suspend2 + acpi + hotplug Ultrabay working (fwd)

Sun, 17 Apr 2005 16:32:36 +0100 (BST)

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005, David A. Desrosiers wrote:

>> Yes - that's swsusp2.  But presumably you are still suspending to ram
>> within the times stated, not to disk, thus not actually using
>> suspend2/swsusp2?
>
> 	Nope, definately suspending to disk, not RAM. I proved this on the
> first test by pulling out the battery and AC, letting it sit for about 60
> seconds, then putting the battery back in and powering back up. Its
> definately writing to swap.

4 seconds to resume from suspend-to-disk, including going through
BIOS startup and grub?  We always quoted complete times including
that that you said were unacceptable, so I hope you're including the
same :)