[ltp] Alternative to buying a CDR/DVD-ROM for x4 ultrabase

Tony linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 07:52:45 -0400

Thanks :) that makes me feel much more comfortable with this rather
pricey decision.

One last question.  For those of you who have purchased an X40
recently... Does it include windows restore discs (actual CDs), or
must one burn them from windows?  I am not intending on running
windows on this machine, but may need it for resale of the laptop some
day.