[ltp] any wireless minipci card on an x30?

Michael Gaber linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:38:56 +0200

hi
it should be possible to install a mini-pci-card and link the cable to a
external antenna-plug, but then you'll need of cource an antenna, but
these are available in about 10cm size