[ltp] Linux, Thinkpads and IBM warranties

Kevin Krause linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 01:34:20 +0200

I sent in my X21 twice, and I was actually advised to remove the hard
drive beforehand - so no problem there. I don't think they mind what
you've installed at all, as long as they don't have to give you software
related support. The actual IBM technicians I talked to didn't care about
my OS choice.

Tony:

--
leela - up 8:13, 5 users, load average: 9.55, 9.49, 7.81